GIS 4036 - Spatial Enhancement
This lab follows methods of spatial enhancement using various techniques in both ERDAS IMAGE and ArcGIS Pro. The process summary for the different sections can be seen below, as well as some finished map products that were produced using these methods. Exercise 1: In this exercise, using the glovis.usgs.gov site, I explored the different freely available satellite data from various satellites and how to view the metadata. I did make an account with the website to be able to download data, however I did not receive the confirmation email yet so I am using the data that was provided already in the UWF drive and did not download any data from the website. The image file in the folder was in a .tar.gz format. To convert it into a .tif file, the process involved unzipping the file into a .tar folder, and then once again unzipping that folder into a folder which contains 7 tif files and then supporting documents. It seems this process progressively sheds layers of the original file ...


Comments
Post a Comment